Friday, April 3, 2009

Thing 21 Student 2.0 tools

I compared Assignment Calculator and Research Project Calculator. The dates for each came out similar with what seemed to be a little more time in the definition portion in Research Project Calculator. I also liked that the RPC had an evaluation section for after it was over. However I did like the e-mail alerts available with AC. I looked at the teacher tools available . I did not download any of them as I am traveling and the hotel Internet connection is not the strongest. I would like to take a closer look at Boolean Basics and Google Seach Tip Sheet.
I can't really see using these personally other than to get suggested dates. I used a white board in my office for similar project tracking and prefer something before my eyes. I'm just a visual learner.

No comments:

Post a Comment