Friday, March 27, 2009

Thing 20 Books 2.0

Wow, another thing that has seventy million components. Just as TV did not mean the end of radio -- books are not headed for the dumpster yet. I signed up for Daily Lit. We will see if it takes too much time. They offered normal, longer and longest settings. I was looking for a shorter setting -- oh well. I love KDL's What's next. I have used it for years and even contributed corrections when they got things a little screwy. I'm not as crazy about their latest interface. I don't think it is as intuitive to use but still a great site. I am a fan and member of Book Swim. I primarly use it for things I can't get thru the library. In fact they are going to be Beta testing some changes in their website starting soon and I am one of the Beta Testers. I also signed up for Paperback Swap. I always shared my paperbacks with my dad but since his death I have just given them to the library. I listed five books this afternoon and someboday wants one of them already. Of course I immediately had to say I'll be gone for 10 days starting Tuesday. Oh, well.

No comments:

Post a Comment