Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Thing 9 Sharing Mosaic



I told you I had alot of tulip pictures. I would recommend the Netherlands at the end of April to anyone. I like Big Huge Labs because you can use it with your Flickr account without creating another presence on the web. You can link your Flickr account and then remove the link when you are done. I know the OCLC report said that librarians are more concerned about privacy and ID theft than the general public. But until it happens to you or a member of your family you don't realize how devasting it can be.
I like the idea of having a back up of your slide presentation stored on the Internet. Just as Stephanie liked having her bookmarks stored on Delicious for travel. Knowing it is out there gives you a sense of security.
Just a quick thought on library usage. You could do a mosaic of new books or event pictures (don't forget permission slips) and post it on your website. Changing it often though could become quite time consuming.

No comments:

Post a Comment