Monday, March 9, 2009

Thing 8 Communication -- IM

I've been using IM since our son was in college -- Let's see he is 30 now -- for 12 years. It was new then and didn't always work real well but we kept in touch and he never asked for money. When our daugter was in college 5 years later the technology had improved. Sometimes it was enough just to see her come on line and know she was ok. My husband and I have used it recently -- sometimes just between computers in the same room. (I know how lazy can you get), but I am going to have to change my log-in since I am not LevyLibDir anymore.
Wow -- 2 Things in the same day. At this rate I will be caught up by -- oh -- July??? Just Kidding. But now piles of paper are calling me to sort, file or toss so no more Things today.

No comments:

Post a Comment