Monday, March 2, 2009

Thing 5 Flickr

Ok so Thing 5 was way harder than it should have been. I started to do it at work but my December 2008 vacation photos were on the computer at home. I came home and tried to upload them. Thought I was successful. Well you know what they say about assume. Next day at work photos were not on Flicker. Next night went back to Flickr from home and uploaded photos. They said my premium subscription had expired. Ha A marketing ploy. I have never
had a Flickr premium subscription and I have had photos on Flickr for years. Then I found out I can only keep 200 photos -- but I don't want to delete any of my holland pictures -- I love my tulip pictures. OK so I deleted a few of Amsterdam -- kept the tulips and added some pictures from our December cruise. The one I am trying to add here is me enjoying myself. My husband said that librarians have a strange method of "booking a cruise".
Hmmm I'm not sure where the photos are. I clicked on the photograph and pasted the URLs and uploaded to blogger but what now?

No comments:

Post a Comment