Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Thing 10 Delicious

Whoo Hoo another 2 Thing day. I mentioned Delicious in my last post when I said that Stephanie put her book marks on it for use in traveling. That is handy but I also used it when I was leaving my computer at work never to see it again. I didn't want to lose my bookmarks so I loaded them on delicious. Fast and Easy.
I am also using delicious for my SSLLI project. A team of librarians from around the country are finding quailty YouTube videos appropriate for library staff training and we are posting them on our Delicious page. http://delicious.com/Sslli_Project I've included the link here but remember this is a work in progress. The reason there has been no work on it since January is due to 4 women's retreats, 2 CPLA classes, 2 SSLLI sessions, and finishing work. More will be added starting this week. Retreats are over and CPLA classes are finished (certification review in April). I may be their first unemployed Certified Public Library Administrator. If anyone knows a link that should be added you are welcome to e-mail us at sslliproject@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment