Friday, May 1, 2009

A Day of Anticipation

Yesterday the book I was reading (Camel Club by David Baldacci) the book I was listening to on my Mp3 player (Good Guy by Dean Koontz) and the book I'm listening to in the car (Treasure by Clive Cussler) were all at pivitol points in their plots. It was a day I could read, listen or go for a drive. What did I do? I went to Bible Study. Sigh so much excitement. I did finish Good Guy in the afternoon while cross stitching for someone yet unborn. And I did finish the book before I went to sleep last night. Now, I just have to wait for Tues when I drive to Orlando for FLA to finish Treasure. In the mean time I have started Hoot by Hiaasen on the Mp3 and The art of Crucial Conversation (or something like that) in book form. I'm thinking about Marie as she finishes her last day in Fort Smith.

No comments:

Post a Comment