Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Short post

OK so it is almost time to cook dinner -- but then everytime I go to post it is almost time to do something and I put it off again. When last I wrote, I believe that J & L were coming for the weekend. We had a wonderful time with them. They seemed to like the house and loved our view. We are settling in well in Cleveland, TN. Mark had a Kairos weekend two weeks ago and Barbershop contest this past weekend. He wasn't thrilled with their performance at contest and we talked about what the first place choruses have that a small chorus from a small town does not and I think he was more content after our talk. I am busy, busy, busy. M, W and F I go to the YMCA for water exercise. Tues I do the arthritis exercise tape with the group at church and then Thursday morning I volunteer at the Library checking in books. I work with the prayer shawl ministry making things out of yarn for other people and for our up coming craft show that I couldn't interest my kids or kid-in-laws in. Monday night is handbells, Tuesday night Mark has barbershop, Wednesday night is WOW (Wednesday at Wesley) and choir. Once a month I go to Newcomers, Healthy Women, Spice of Life at church, and we both go to Emmaus gatherings. When did I have time to work? I'm still reading, doing puzzles, and cross stitching. The blanket for baby is almost done but since I rammed the needle into my thumb the other day I've had to slow down a bit. People tell me she won't be traumatized for life if it is not done for her arrival but still.....
Pork Chops, Baked potatoes and veggies are calling me to the kitchen to be cooked so I'll sign off for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment